I am against mother erasure and women erasure and I will force the words mother and woman to always be used in every country everywhere

 

I will never refer to mothers as anything but mothers or moms. I will always call females women and if the 1 percent of transgender or 'non binary' people don't like that tough shit. Get mental help if you are triggered by universally accepted and positive words like mother and woman. Enough is enough with the extreme wokeness of woman erasure and lesbian erasure. Over 90 percent of people on Earth support always using the word mother and woman instead of people with utereres or bleeders or other sexist anti woman language

I will never ever allow woman erasure or lesbian erasure or mother erasure to happen, I will go to every country on Earth and force each country on Earth to ban woman erasure, lesbian erasure and mother erausre

https://natemat.pl/352621,lewica-i-zarzuty-o-transfobie-urszula-kuczynska-wykluczona-z-partii

https://www.illiberalism.org/did-the-woke-movement-hijack-feminism-in-poland/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WIP

Dolere9er09re09e